This is for Plan B only! Due to the inclement weather forecast, we needed to come up with a Plan B for this year's Spring Fling. We've decided, if need be, to move the event into Cortina Elementary's Gym. If this happens, we will unfortunately have a maximum capacity of 350 and will need to track the headcount through this RSVP. The decision of whether the event will need to be moved will be made tomorrow afternoon, if you do not receive an email stating it has been moved to the gym, we will proceed with the event as planned, with no maximun capcacity. However, if an email is sent out stating the event has been moved to the gym, we will only be able to allow those who RSVP here to attend.